Type of operation
Homogenous continuous & batch mixing
Homogeneous solid mixer double cone blender
The capacity of maximum load
Duration for mixing
RPM (revolution per minute)
Homogeneous Solid Mixer Double Cone Blender is ideally used to produce homogenous solid-solid mixtures in different industrial sections such as pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics, etc. It consists of a cylindrical section made of double cones mounted on a pivotal axis for rotation. This system assists in gravity discharge and prevents dead space formation.
Working Principle of Homogeneous Solid Mixer Double Cone Blender:
The two cones are welded together at their basis for offering a homogenous blending of free solids. The cone axis is perpendicular to the axis of rotation. A driving motor is installed with a lateral support holding blender. The solids are added in a double cone by a mixed axially loading aperture. Consequently, powder rotates from different sections and is discharged out from the butterfly valve.
Features of Homogeneous Solid Mixer Double Cone Blender:
- The optimum homogeneity of the mixer depends upon the amount of effective volume in a double cone. Almost 35 to 50 percent of the total gross volume is the best mixing volume.
- The blender is fabricated with a slanted design and double cone-mediated to remove all of the dead spots produced during mixing.
- Food products, pharmaceuticals, cosmetic products, and chemical mixing are primary Homogeneous Solid Mixer Double Cone Blender applications.
- There is a wide opening on the top side of the cone called the loading aperture. All of the powder is poured inside the cone by it.
- While on the bottom side, there is a butterfly valve, also called a discharged valve. The homogenous mixer leaves the blender by this valve.
- Flame-proof electricals are integrated optionally.
- The force agitator is not installed to apply mechanical shear for dry powders of good fluidity and physical properties. But instead, an intensified inner bar is fabricated with a blender.
- An intensifying agitator is used preferably when the mixing is required for nasty and sticky powder. Except, it mixes the raw materials credibly that need additives for homogenous mixing.
- A liquated spray system is configured optionally with a Homogeneous Solid Mixer Double Cone Blender to assure cleaning effort.
Technical data of Homogeneous Solid Mixer Double Cone Blender：
Yinda is an internationally recognized manufacturer and supplier of standardized quality pin mill, v-mixer, 3D mixer, and Homogeneous Solid Mixer Double Cone Blender. We offer strong technical support to assure the quality and credibility of our blenders and mixers.
Yinda offers to mix, blend, and dry equipment in standard and customized designs. So please don’t hesitate to contact us today to get the right solution for the homogenous mixing of solids at affordable costs.