LH1500L-LH3000L Ribbon Mixer Blender
Ribbon blender is a pioneer product researched and a new high-efficiency mixer.
It is widely used in the solid-solid (powder material) and solid-liquid (powder material& fluidity material) mixing in the field of the chemical industry, pharmacy, foodstuff industry, etc.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW
- Package: Wooden case or according to customer request
- Delivery Time: 25-35 working days
- Origin Of Place: Wuxi City
- Delivery Port: Shanghai Port
- Transports: LCL/FCL
- Warranty: 12 Moths
- Equipment advantages: easy installation, fast mixing speed, high mixing uniformity, convenient cleaning, tailored service.
- Equipment specifications: 1500L-3000L
- Mixing amount each time: 900KG-1800KG (specific gravity standard is 1)
- Mixing time: 6-10 minutes (special materials are determined by customers)
- Drive power: 11KW-22KW
- Equipment material: SS304, 316L, Carbon steel, etc.
- Applicable materials: loose dry powder and crystal particles with a specific gravity of 0.1-1.4, especially for rapid mixing in the same batch.
Advantages Of A Ribbon Mixer Blender:
A Ribbon Mixer Blender is an ultra-fast machine for mixing solids with solids, blending solids with varying degrees of liquids, and liquid into liquid at an efficient rate. It offers a number of advantages that lower your burden, cost, and downtime.
- A high-speed Ribbon Mixer Blenderis highly efficient in delivering smooth results at the end of the process.
- It is made of carbon steel, 304 & 316L stainless steel, and wear-resistant steel; it offers high stability under critical industrial conditions.
- A Ribbon Mixer Blenderis suitable for both small and large batch sizes depending on its clearance range.
- It can perform a series of processes, including mixing, coating, heating, and cooling.
- It is capable of both continuous and batch mixing of ingredients.
- Its trough can handle both liquid and solid ingredients. This trough can be lightly covered or open.
- The separation and mixing of particles are done based on size, shape, density, pitch, and diameter.
- It follows a triple mixing mechanism, making the mixing process fast and efficient.
- An excellent sealing made of environment-friendly material prevents material leakage during the dispersion or mixing process.
- One-sided assembly is sufficient to ensure the maintenance of a Ribbon Mixer Blender.
- It is straightforward, convenient, and time-efficient for cleaning the machine.
- Its control panel is relatively easy to manage and easy to control.
- It is a highly economical machine to facilitate the mixing of several ingredients.
- It is safe to use for mixing ingredients in food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, paints, petrochemicals, agriculture, cosmetics, and other industries.
- A Ribbon Mixer Blenderhelps achieve a relatively short duration of a homogenous powder mixture, paste, or slurry.
- The discharge of material from the discharge valve is very simple.
- It is suitable for various industrial applications for the smooth mixing of solid and liquid materials.
- The average capacity of a Ribbon Mixer Blenderis approximately 50 to 20000
- It is available in customizable sizes, designs, and styles to meet different industrial requirements.
- It operates relatively slowly, allowing the agitator to move in all directions for homogenous mixing of ingredients.
- These machines are available in both small-sized and large-sized motors for mixing a variable amount of ingredients.
In case of customization of a Ribbon Mixer Blender, please get in touch with us immediately to meet your industrial requirements. We deal with all kinds of Ribbon Mixer Blenders to make them suitable for challenging industrial environments. However, you must share some specifications, including capacity, manufacturing material, type of material, size, shape, density, pitch, and placement area. First, our experts analyze your requirements to design a customized strategy. After receiving approval from your side, we immediately start working on your customization. For price-related queries, please contact us immediately.
Why Is Yinda Trusted By More Than 283 Particles & Powder Process Manufacturers Across The World?
- We offer free online consultation and emergency assistance to our customers 24x7x365.
- Our expert engineers have more than 12 years of experience in manufacturing Ribbon Mixer Blender
- Our trained and experienced team members ensure a 10% increase in the local market growth sales.
- We have thousands of potential customers across the globe who trust us repeatedly to meet their industrial requirements.
- We offer a customization facility for manufacturing a high-quality Ribbon Mixer Blenderas per your shared specifications.
- All products are manufactured by maintaining industry standards to ensure the accurate mixing of solid and liquid particles.
- Ribbon Mixer Blenderis suitable for mixing solid and solid, solid and liquid, and varying density liquid particles.
- We perform quality assurance and manufacturing tests to meet the standards of our customers.
- We deliver products within 30days after confirmation of the initial order.
- We have a team of certified engineers and arduous front-line production team members with decades of experience in the relevant field.
- Our diligent mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and technical team experts evaluate every single feature of Ribbon Mixer Blender
- Our outstanding services are reliable, affordable, and up to mark to meet industrial requirements.
- We avoid failures and inefficiency of materials by performing various quality tests.
- We have the latest machinery and industry-specific machines to manufacture high-class products up to the industry standards.
- Our experienced engineers closely monitor your shared specifications and design a specific strategy to manufacture customized products.
- All spare parts meet ISO 9001:2015 manufacturing standards to ensure accurate working under all critical working conditions.
- We closely inspect all manufacturing stages to ensure that all products are manufactured as per your shared details.
- We understand your budget and try to make ultra-fast products under your budget.
- Our high-quality spare parts can withstand high temperatures, corrosion, UV radiation, and materials.
- It is easy to operate, requires less maintenance, works under all working conditions, shows ultra-fast performance, and is simple for working.
- Compared to other products in the market, our high-quality Ribbon Mixer Blenders are durable and have a longer life span.
- It offers a high return on equipment investment. Moreover, you can invest in other areas to support your industry’s growth.
- We offer a simple online buying facility, and you can call us or place an order on our website. Our proactive team members are readily available to serve our clients.
- We quickly replace non-functioning, broken, and non-suitable products to ensure the satisfaction of our clients.
- All the components are available in variable sizes, designs, styles, and manufacturing specifications to make them suitable for different industrial applications.
- Our comprehensive services are suitable for all sizes of industries.
- Our standard or customized products are highly affordable, durable, and meet all industrial requirements.
- We are active 24x7x365 to listen to queries of our clients. You can ask us anytime about customization, pricing, and product manufacturing details.
- We also receive complaints from our customers regarding delay of shipment, failed body parts, and improper functioning of the products.
- Our expert engineers always design an appropriate strategy by analyzing your requirements and budget.
- We closely inspect every part of the Ribbon Mixer Blenderto check its efficacy, functionality, and reliability.
- All products are passed from a variety of laboratory tests and checks for accurate determination of products.
Ribbon Mixer Blender–An Ultimate FAQ Guide by Yinda.
Ribbon Mixer Blender is a valuable mixing machine that can be easily installed and needs less maintenance effort.
Unlike other noise-producing mixers, it is reliable in quality, performs stably, and creates minimal noise.
Ribbon Mixer Blender is overwhelmed with the benefits, consisting of different types, shapes; so, if you want to explore more about this machine, you can scroll down.
What is a Ribbon Mixer Blender?
Ribbon Mixer Blender, which is also known as ribbon blender, is helpful and multifunctional mixing equipment.
You can use this mixer for smooth mixing of the liquid as well as a dry powder, depending upon the type of Ribbon blender you are using.
What is a Ribbon Mixer Blender Used for?
As the name indicates, Ribbon Mixer Blender is used for mixing and blending an extensive range of dry as well as wet materials.
The list of materials includes cake mixture, cosmetics, cocoa, flavorings, gelatin, medicines, salad dressing, pet food, seasoning, instant formula, and whatnot.
What are the Benefits of a Ribbon Mixer Blender for your Industry?
The Ribbon Mixer Blender offers you the following excellent benefits to increase your productivity:
- Versatile in Design
- Provides Flawless Mixing
- Low Maintenance Time and Effort
- Quick and Effortless to Assemble
- Increases Productivity
What are Popular Materials and Finishes Used for the Manufacturing of Ribbon Mixer Blender?
Typically, Ribbon Mixer Blenders have the following finishing:
- Enamel or Epoxy Paint
- Ceramic or UHMW Plastic Lining
- Food Grade is of Stainless Steel
- Standard to Sanitary Welding is Done
What are the Major Parts of a Ribbon Mixer Blender?
Like other machines Ribbon Mixer Blender is also made up of different versatile parts that are:
- Mixing Vessel
- Flat Top Cover
- Discharge Valve
- Rotating Shaft
- Agitator Element
- Control Systems
- Drive Mechanism
What are the Working Principles of a Ribbon Mixer Blender?
The function of the Ribbon Mixer Blender varies according to the type of machine, but here are the primary working steps:
- The outer ribbon of the machine rotates the material in one direction, but the inner ribbon pushes it in the opposite direction.
- To ensure the smooth and ultimate blending, ribbons move the products radially and laterally; this way, in a short cycle of time, you can get a flawless mixing.
What are the Applications of Ribbon Mixer Blender?
The Ribbon Mixing Blender machine can be installed in pharmaceuticals, food, fertilizing, and animal feed industry or anywhere where you want to produce:
- Stucco Gypsum
- Dry Mortar
- Ceramic Tile Adhesive
- Putty Powder
- Diatom Ooze
- Bonding Mortar
- Powder Material, Etc.
How to Select a Suitable Ribbon Mixer Blender for your Industry?
If you want to get the most outstanding Ribbon Mixer Blender for your industry, you need to look for the following factors:
- Size and Volume
- The Ribbon or Agitator Type
- Manufactured Material and Finishing
- Discharge Gate
What are the Design Choices of Ribbon Mixer Blender?
There are three basic design options of Ribbon Mixer Blender:
- Cylindrical Shell
- U-Shaped Shell
- Semi-Cylindrical Shell
What are the Types of Ribbon Mixer Blender?
There are three basic types of Ribbon Mixer Blender machines:
- Double-Ribbon Mixer
- Paddle/Ribbon Mixer
- Paddle-Only Mixer
What is the Horsepower of Ribbon Mixer Blender?
If you want to buy an efficient and effective Ribbon Mixer Blender for your industry, the motor size, type, and horsepower matter a lot.
Generally, a single-agitator ribbon blender runs at 10 Hp/ ton of the material.
What is the Function of Ribbon Mixer Blender Blades?
Typically, Ribbon Mixer Blenders are embedded with circular blades that rotate 300 feet per minute.
The primary function of blades is to agitate the mixture rapidly.
What is the Difference Between Ribbon Double Cone Blender and Ribbon V Mixer?
The Double Cone Blender comes with double cones used for the dry powder that needs little overhead space compared to a V Mixer.
V Mixer is an efficient blender that contained two hollow shells and requires less blending time.
Why Choose Yinda to Purchase your Ribbon Mixer Blender?
Yinda aimed to manufacture premium quality equipment for your industry including Herb Mill, Air Classifier Mill, 3D Mixer, Coarse Crusher, and a lot more that can support most of the materials for mixing, blending, and grinding and can be installed anywhere you want.
Ribbon Mixer Blender manufactured by Yinda is incorporated with sharper blades and efficient motors, so your productivity raises manifolds.
Additionally, our equipment is durable, reliable, and worth investing in. If you are looking for a long-lasting grinder or mixer at a very affordable price for your industry contact Yinda. Our customer service is 24/7 online to entertain your queries.
Horizontal Ribbon Mixer – The Comprehensive Buying Guide
Horizontal ribbon mixers are part of the industry’s most common and most used powder handling and powder processing machines.
Are you aware, though, of what the pros and cons are of using these horizontal ribbon mixers? Moreover, do you even know how these machines function in the first place?
When you find out how horizontal ribbon mixers work and function, you will surely and definitely love using them! In this FAQ and buying guide, you’ll not only learn what ribbon mixers are, but we will also help you get the most out of your options!
What is a Horizontal Ribbon Mixer?
Figure 1 – GIF of a horizontal ribbon mixer during operation
From what it’s called alone, a horizontal ribbon mixer is a type of mixer or blender that is formed and shaped horizontally.
It’s considered the common and the standard shape and alignment of ribbon mixers. The way it works is that the vessel moves slightly back and forth, while the agitators inside it rotate and spin, generating force that would throw the particles and materials back and forth inside the mixing chamber.
Vertical Ribbon Mixer
A vertical ribbon mixer is the counterpart of the horizontal ribbon mixer. From what it’s called alone, what it is, would be simple and easy to determine.
Figure 2 – A vertical ribbon mixer
Vertical ribbon mixers are mixers that are standing up in form, instead of being laid out flat horizontally. Ideally, these vertical ribbon mixers are cheaper and more affordable than horizontal ribbon mixers.
However, when it comes to quality and speed, it’ll be best to go with a horizontal ribbon mixer. To give you some of the pros and benefits of using vertical ribbon mixers, they include:
- Good mixing performance
- They’re easier to discharge (because of its stature)
- You have many options of added components
- Thorough and well mixing process
TIP: You’ll easily be able to identify a vertical ribbon mixer from a horizontal ribbon mixer. From the alignment and the direction of how they are alone.
Apart from these blenders and mixers, though, what else is there? Do you know what a double cone blender is?
What is a Double Cone Blender?
Figure 3 – Double cone blender sample
It’s one of the types of blenders and mixers and is known as the “double cone” mixer because it’s comprised of two (2) cones that sit on top of one another.
You’ll be able to find a lot of double cone blenders in the market, and they’re efficient for the process of mixing granules and dry powders in a homogenous mixture.
Used Ribbon Mixer
There are underlying risks of purchasing or buying used ribbon mixers such as depleted performance, risks of the machine being worn out, as well as the motors being inaccurate.
What Agitator is Used For Horizontal Ribbon Mixers?
Figure 4 – Image of a double ribbon standard or a double helical blade or agitator
There are multiple types of agitators used for horizontal ribbon mixers. Among the most common include:
- Double Ribbon Multi-Pitch
- Double Ribbon Standard
Each of these have their advantages. But, the best and most used would be the double ribbon multi-pitch, otherwise known as the helical cone agitator or the double helical blade.
They’re ideal because of the fact that you’ll be able to use them for batches that have multiple ingredients and because they’re able to perform high-quality mixing in just a short amount of time.
What Materials Can You Mix and Blend Using a Horizontal Ribbon Mixer?
You’ll be able to find a lot of materials and particles that you can mix inside horizontal ribbon mixers. As a matter of fact, they’re prevalent and commonly used in specific business sectors or industries, such as the pharmaceutical industry, the foodstuff industry, the animal feeds industry, the chemical industry, the construction or structural industry, and many more!
To name a few of the most common things you can mix using horizontal ribbon mixers, they include:
- Dry Solids
- Chemical Powders and Particles
- Food Particles and Powders
- Pharmaceutical Powders
- Agricultural Powders
- And Many More!
NOTE: These are not the only things that you can use horizontal ribbon mixers for. You’ll find a lot more use when you get to know them better.
What’s the Main Structure of a Horizontal Ribbon Mixer?
To fully understand horizontal ribbon mixers more, it is important and imperative that you understand how a horizontal ribbon mixer is built and structured.
Figure 5 – Image or the structure of what a horizontal ribbon mixer looks like
Here’s a quick table that discuss each of the parts that are common across all the different types of horizontal ribbon mixers:
|Part or Component||Function and Use|
|Ingredients Inlet (Feed Inlet)||This is the part or component where the materials are introduced inside the horizontal ribbon mixer.|
|Bearings||The bearings are the ones responsible for holding the shaft or the metal piece inside the vessel that makes the mixing possible.|
|Ribbon Blades or Agitators||These are the parts or the components that are relevant to the equation. Without them, the mixing would be different – there could even be no mixing!|
|Shaft||The shaft is the part or the component that holds the agitators or the ribbon blades in place. They’re the ones connected to the bearings.|
|Motor||Without a motor, the machine wouldn’t come to life. It’s the part or the component that makes the machine function and operate.|
|Discharge Port||Lastly, the discharge port or the discharge valve is the component where the results or the outputs exit the machine.|
You may find other horizontal ribbon mixers that have other parts and components. So, take note, that these aren’t the only components. They’re just the basic and the standard ones that you’ll see across the board.
Specifications of Horizontal Ribbon Mixers You Need to Take Note Of
Knowing the specifications of horizontal ribbon mixers is important because they’ll be the ones to determine whether or not a particular machine is within your expectations.
The specs and technical parameters that you should take note of include:
This is the specification or the parameter that refers to the overall or the total capacity of the machine that it’s capable of working on.
By knowing the working capacity, you’ll know the limitations of your project. The working capacity is usually expressed in kg (kilograms) or meters cubed (m3)
Speed or Rotation
The speed determines or refers to the overall time that the machine is capable of working or mixing per minute. It’s usually expressed in a measurement of r/min or rotations per minute.
Power refers to the requirement of the machine to operate. This particular specification is often expressed in kW or kilowatt hour.
Weight refers to the machine’s overall weight. It is important because this will determine how heavy and how difficult the machine is to be transported.
Otherwise known as the motor, the driven unit is the type of the motor that’s used in the industry. You’ll be able to find a lot of motors in the industry, some of the most common types of motors include K-series motors, F-series motors, R-series motors, energy-saving motors, and many more!
These are the top and most crucial specifications and technical parameters important and relevant in the industry.
Where Can You Find High-Quality Horizontal Ribbon Mixers?
Here at Yinda Machinery, you will be able to bank and count on us if you ever need quality horizontal ribbon mixers.
We’ve been tagged and deemed as the best and most reliable horizontal ribbon mixer supplier in the country due to the fact that we’re able to produce highly flexible and versatile horizontal ribbon mixers.
Our horizontal ribbon mixers are pure quality and are made from military-grade materials. They’re all flexible and are equipped with a vessel that is non-corrosive and are capable of defending against wearing.
Some of the primary benefits of choosing Yinda Machinery’s horizontal ribbon mixers include:
- They’re operator friendly
- The materials and powders are poured in manually
- You’ll be able to use them for many different business sectors and industries
- Cleaning and maintenance wouldn’t be headaches
- All parts and components are available if you need them
Yinda Machinery will always be behind your back for the support and the assistance that you need when you need powder handling and powder processing machines and equipment!
Wherever you are in the world, you can definitely and absolutely bank on us here at Yinda Machinery for the horizontal ribbon mixers that you need!
Talk to us and we’ll send you a free quote!