Cost-effective Powder Making Machine Factory
As a professional Powder Making Machine manufacturer and factory in China, we produce and supply all types of Powder Making Machine with quality grades of raw materials and designed according to various quality standards.
Please contact us and let us know how we can assist you with your Powder Making Machine, we are always here to help you.
Yinda: Your Reliable Powder Making Machine Supplier In China
1)if your project on powder processing needs to import a Powder Making Machine, then Yinda will be your best choice to manufacture your Powder Making Machine.
2)Yinda is one of the leading Powder Making Machine suppliers and all of our Powder Making Machine can meet ISO/CE/GMP standards, and we will provide a competitive price based on your project.
3)Yinda will give you the best Powder Making Machine solution based on your project’s requirements with our professional technical team, and know more about powder and particle processing that we enjoy sharing with customers.
4) Drop us an email and send your detailed requirement now!
Powder Making Machine
Powder Making Machine: Ultimate FAQs Guide
If you have any questions about powder making machine, you will find the answer right here.
Whether you want to learn about the features, specifications, parts, working principle or classification criteria, you will find all information here.
Keep reading to learn here.
- What Is A Multipurpose Powder Making Machine?
- What Are The Main Parts Of A Powder Making Machine?
- What Are The Key Features Of Powder Making Machine?
- What Are The Common Auxiliary Equipment You Can Use With Powder Making Machine?
- What Is The Working Principle Of A Powder Making Machine?
- What Are The Common Applications Of A Powder Making Machine?
- What Are The Technical Parameters Of A Small Powder Making Machine?
- What Are The Major Types Of Powder Making Machines?
- Why Should I Buy A Powder Making Machine?
- What Packing Options Do Powder Making Machine Have?
- What Is The Key Construction Material For Powder Making Machine?
- What Are The Warranty Types For Powder Making Machine?
- How Can You Get Different Powder Sizes When Using Powder Making Machine?
- What Is Dried Fruit Powder Making Machine?
- What Is The Crushing Fineness Range Of Powder Making Machine?
- What Is The Difference Between Powder Making Machine And Powder Filling Machine?
- What Is An Ultrafine Powder Making Machine?
- What Is A Flaker Machine?
- What Is A Cone Mill Grinder?
- Are There Home Powder Making Machines?
- What Important Certifications Should Powder Making Machine Have?
- How Much Does Powder Making Machine Cost?
- How Can You Specify The Model Of Powder Making Machine You Intend To Buy?
What Is A Multipurpose Powder Making Machine?
A multipurpose Powder Making Machine is a size reduction equipment mostly used to process products such as sugar, salt, herbs, ginger, maize, grains, etc.
Multipurpose Powder Making Machines, as the name suggest, are used in various industries. They are commonly used in the foodstuff industry, chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, grain industry, etc.
Importantly, these machines act as grinders that result in the formation of powder as the end product.
Powder making machine
What Are The Main Parts Of A Powder Making Machine?
Powder Making Machines have various parts that work harmoniously for it to perform its role effectively. However, these parts may vary depending on the manufacturer or the model/type of machine.
Regardless, the below parts are common in most Powder Making Machines.
The blades perform the actual grinding or powder formation process by constantly rotating once the products are introduced into the machine.
Alternatively, some machines may have fluted discs, with one disc fixed and the other movable. In this scenario, crushing occurs due to the striking and friction of the fluted discs and the material.
Blades need to be powered up or propelled. The motor performs this role.
The blades or discs are hosted in the grinding chamber. Here, the products are ground or crushed to make the powder.
Commonly, a screen or sieves is fixed at the outlet of the grinding chamber. They have various hole sizes that permit selective passage of the milled material.
Generally, the sieves or screens determine the fineness of the powder. Changing the screen will directly alter the final size of the powder particles.
In some Powder Making Machines, the powder material exits the grinding chamber into the classifier chamber. The rotation of the classifier wheel results in centrifugal and air force acting on the powder.
Consequently, the particles that exceed the predetermined diameter are thrown back into the grinding chamber for further milling.
Dust Collection Box
After the milling or crushing, the fine powder is deposited into the dust collection box. Since fine particles can float in the air, this box comes in handy to prevent powder wastage.
The cyclone separator has a rotating wheel that helps in the separation of particle sizes. The milled material is deposited in this part before it is discharged.
The rotating wheel causes centrifugal and air force, which returns the oversized particles in the milling chamber. On the other hand, the finely ground powder is discharged.
Notably, this part is not present in all Powder Making Machines.
Parts of powder making machine
What Are The Key Features Of Powder Making Machine?
Various manufacturers include different features in their Powder Making Machines.
However, there are desirable universal features that a Powder Making Machine should have.
- Operation Time – Ideally, the machine should be capable of operating round the clock, 24 hours.
- Control panel – An efficient control panel that allows you to adjust the various parameters easily.
- Stainless Steel Body – At least the contact parts of the machine should be made from stainless steel. The reason for this lies in the fact that the Powder Making Machines are primarily used in the food industry, which requires high sanitary standards.
- Operator Friendly – Meaning, you can efficiently operate the machine without need of much technical training.
- Sturdy And Simple Design – A Powder Making Machine with a sturdy design will last long. Additionally, a simple design translates to easy installation and operation of the machine
- Low Operation And Maintenance Cost – This feature makes operating and maintaining the machine less costly.
- Automation – The automation of the entire grinding process, including collection, improves the powder-making process’s efficiency. An example is the automatic cyclone material collection.
- Low Temperature Grinding Technology Or Cooling Jacket – This ensures that the materials are not degenerated by heat.
- Additional Features – As earlier stated, some machines have additional features that permit them to carry out functions such as winnowing.
What Are The Common Auxiliary Equipment You Can Use With Powder Making Machine?
Ancillary equipment’s are other machines or equipment used together with one machine to ensure a complete production line.
In the case of a Powder Making Machine, the standard ancillary equipment includes:
- Voltage stabilizer
- Air compressor
- Power generator
- Packing table
- Screen Machine – for granule sorting
- Vacuum feeder
- Screw feeder
What Is The Working Principle Of A Powder Making Machine?
The working principle of various Powder Making Machines may slightly differ depending the powder milling or grinding method the machine employs.
First, the materials usually enter the machine via a hopper which is fed by a conveyor belt.
Once in the grinding or milling chamber, the actual milling commences.
If the machine uses blades, the materials are sheared by the fast-rotating blades.
Conversely, if the machine has fluted discs, the milling occurs through the frequent striking and friction between the discs and the material.
Next, the crushed material can be discharged immediately after it exits the grinding chamber.
Importantly, for immediate discharge, the grinding chamber is fit with screens to permit selective passage of only the finely grounded material.
Alternatively, other machines feature a cyclone separator where the particles are selected using air and centrifugal force.
The desired particles are then discharged, while the oversized particles are returned into the milling chamber for further grinding.
What Are The Common Applications Of A Powder Making Machine?
Powder making machine
Powder Making Machines are used in various industries, including;
In the above industries, the Powder Making Machine is used to grind;
- Tuber crops
- Sea Weed
- Dried vegetables
- Dried fruits
- Coriander seed
- Peppermint leaf
What Are The Technical Parameters Of A Small Powder Making Machine?
Out rightly, you can visually determine if a Powder Making Machine is small by looking at its size. Additionally, you can consider the below technical parameters.
- Capacity – The capacity of a small Powder Making Machine ranges between 20 – 150 kg/hr.
- Input size – Generally, most small Powder Making Machines have an input size less than or equal to 10 mm.
- Output size – Usually, the output size is determined in terms of mesh. A small Powder Making Machine has an output size of between 20-120 mesh.
- Spindle speed – Small Powder Making Machines tend to have a higher spindle speed of between 3800 – 4500 revolutions per minute.
- Motor – Small Powder Making Machines have low power requirements. The motor can operate on a power range of between 4 – 16 Kw.
- Dimensions – The dimensions of small Powder Making Machines vary depending on the purpose of the machine. For example, a small garlic Powder Making Machine will be larger than a sugar Powder Making Machine.
Fine powder grinder machine
Fine powder grinder machine
What Are The Major Types Of Powder Making Machines?
Some of the powder making machines are:
Pulverizers are modern Powder Making Machines that grind materials into superfine particles. They feature a cyclone separator that ensures fine grinding.
Importantly, they carry out three major functions; milling/crushing, dust collection, and continuous discharge of powder.
A spray dryer is a machine that rapidly dries slurry or liquid using hot gas to obtain dry powder. It is mostly used for heat-sensitive substances.
First, it atomizes the particles of the slurry or liquid using pressurized gas. Subsequently, the atomized material comes into contact with hot gas, evaporating and drying the solvent into dry powder granules.
A hammer mill comprises rapidly moving hammers attached to a central shaft. Usually, the hammers are four and have a rectangular shape.
Notably, hammer mills operate in two main stages;
- First, the dynamic impact of the hammers results in the size reduction of the material.
- Finally, the already reduced material undergoes attrition and shear, which further reduces the size of the material until it becomes granular powder.
The repeat of the above stages results in powder formation. The discharge ports of the hammer mills have screens that permit selective passage. Consequently, the size particles are retained for further milling until they are grounded to the require particle size.
Why Should I Buy A Powder Making Machine?
Powder Making Machines have a good crushing effect. This ensures that your powder meets the market standard and is competitive.
Additionally, our Powder Making Machines are made from stainless steel. Thus, the machines last longer and can be used in various industries, including the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Also, with automatic dust collection, our machines ensure minimal environmental pollution and powder wastage.
Moreover, our Powder Making Machines are simple and easy to operate. The control panel timely adjusts the various parameters.
Some of our Powder Making Machines perform additional functions such as winnowing to ensure that the powder produced is superb.
Lastly, our Powder Making Machines come with a warranty and lifetime support to guarantee value for your money.
What Packing Options Do Powder Making Machine Have?
The standard packing options that Powder Making Machines have include:
- Bottle packing
- Pouch packing
- Carton packing
What Is The Key Construction Material For Powder Making Machine?
Commonly, Powder Making Machines have aluminum bodies. However, the contact parts of the device are made from stainless steel.
The use of the two materials makes the machines less prone to corrosion and contamination. Consequently, the machines can be used in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
What Are The Warranty Types For Powder Making Machine?
Generally, most manufacturers offer two types of warranty for Powder Making Machines:
- Machine warranty – This type of warranty is centered on the general functioning of the machine. Mostly, it is about 1 year.
- Core components warranty – As the name suggests, this type of warranty focuses on the powder-making machine’s major components. Ultimately, most manufacturers set this warranty period between 2-3 years.
Importantly, these two types of warranty run co-currently.
How Can You Get Different Powder Sizes When Using Powder Making Machine?
First, if your Powder Making Machine has screens, you can replace the screens with other screens having a smaller or larger mesh size.
Alternatively, you can adjust the rotational speed of the blades/knives/ hammers. Increasing the rotational speed will result in finer particles and vice versa.
Lastly, you can alter the parameters of the cyclone separator to be in line with the powder particle size you require.
What Is Dried Fruit Powder Making Machine?
Dried fruit Powder Making Machines are used to grind dry fruits into fine powder that can be used in other tertiary industries such as confectionery industries.
The common dried fruits milled by such machines include cashew nuts, almonds, pistachio, wall-nuts, peanuts, etc.
What Is The Crushing Fineness Range Of Powder Making Machine?
The fineness range of Powder Making Machine will vary depending on the crushing method (machine type), crushing speed, and the screen size (with regard to mesh size).
Generally, a pulverizer has a more excellent fineness range of between 80-320 mesh. Contrastingly, regular grinding machines will have a fineness range of between 20-100 mesh.
Also, depending on the screen size the Powder Making Machine has, there are various fineness ranges. Small size screens will result in a higher fineness range, and vice versa.
Lastly, the fineness range of a Powder Making Machine will again depend on the crushing or rotation speed. This is applicable primarily in machines having no screens. Thus, a rapid crushing speed will result to greater fineness.
Conclusively, there is no specific fineness range. The range lies in the adjustment of the above-mentioned parameters (screen size and crushing speed).
What Is The Difference Between Powder Making Machine And Powder Filling Machine?
The difference between the two types of machines can be directly derived from their names.
Powder-making machines are size reduction equipment used to convert materials into powder form through milling or grinding.
On the contrary, powder filling machines fill the powder product into pouches, bottles, or containers.
It is true to say that a powder filling machine is ancillary equipment for a Powder Making Machine, and not vice versa.
What Is An Ultrafine Powder Making Machine?
Ultrafine Powder Making Machines grind materials into excellent powder particles. Mostly, pulverizers are attributed to ultrafine grinding/milling.
Notably, ultrafine Powder Making Machines are multifunctional and are used to mill a wide range of products.
What Is A Flaker Machine?
Flaker machines are used for size reduction rather than powder formation. Commonly, the end product from a flaker machine is fed into another grinder for fine milling.
A flaker machine has two rolls, mechanically held close to each other, which crushes the materials forced between them.
What Is A Cone Mill Grinder?
Cone mill grinders are equipment used in various industries for size reduction and delumping of granules and powders.
Despite their gentle grinding action, the cone mill grinder can reduce the material particle to as low as 80 mesh. Additionally, it has a quite fast discharge.
Also, compared to other Powder Making Machines a cone mill grinder produces less heat and dust during the milling process.
The typical applications of a cone mill grinder include:
- Sizing wet granule particles prior to drying
- Sizing dry particles before tableting
- Grinding broken biscuits, tablets, before they are remanufactured
- During detergent production, to delump dry detergent
- In dry fruit processing, to deagglomerate dried fruits; such as cranberries and raisins
Are There Home Powder Making Machines?
Yes, there are home Powder Making Machines that function as efficiently as the industrial ones. For instance, some mini grinders have the capacity of crushing a material to a particle size of 50-350 mesh within half a minute.
Additionally, the home Powder Making Machines can be used for both dry and wet applications. Also, they can grind a variety of products.
However, output-wise, they have a lower output level compared to the industrial Powder Making Machines- designed for large-scale production.
Lastly, they are cheaper due to their mini design.
What Important Certifications Should Powder Making Machine Have?
Certifications are essential to ensure you purchase a quality Powder Making Machine. Below are some vital certificates you should look out for.
- CE certification, which shows that the electrical components of the machine match the EU standards.
- ISO certification, as proof that the machine was manufactured as per the international standards.
- GMP standards certification, to ascertain the quality of the machine.
How Much Does Powder Making Machine Cost?
The cost of a Powder Making Machine varies depending on;
- Size – The input and output level of the machine. A large size Powder Making Machine will attract a slightly higher price.
- Technology – If the machine uses more sophisticated technology, it will have a higher price tag due to its efficiency.
- Functionality – A multifunctional Powder Making Machine will cost more than a machine that can only grind one product.
- External factors – Here, the focus is mainly on where you purchase your Powder Making Machine. If you are importing machine, shipping and customs may add up to the cost. However, you can arrange with your desired manufacturer on the best way to go around this.
How Can You Specify The Model Of Powder Making Machine You Intend To Buy?
When planning to purchase a Powder Making Machine, it is likely that you have used one before. Meaning, you will know exactly what you are looking for.
However, if you are new in the powder-making industry and you are green in powder-making machines, no need to worry. All you should provide us with the below information so that we can guide your selection.
- State of the material you intend to grind, wet or dry?
- The capacity you need (kg/hr.)
- The raw material and the fineness you require
- Voltage requirement
- Customizations – such as screens or cyclone separator installation.
Depending on your specific needs and requirements, Yinda has a range of powder making machines – contact us now.