Double Cone Blender
W100-W300L Double Cone Blender
Double cone blender is a dry powder mixer designed for combining dry powdered materials.
It is suitable for pharmaceutical and chemical industry, food industry, and any application that require combining of two or more dry powder or granules.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW
- Package: Wooden Case or According to Customer Request
- Delivery Time: 25-35 working days
- Place Of Origin: Wuxi City
- Delivery Port: Shanghai Port
- Transports: LCL/FCL
- Warranty: 12 Moths
- Equipment advantages: easy installation, fast mixing speed, high mixing uniformity, convenient cleaning, tailored service.
- Equipment specifications: 100L-300L
- Mixing amount each time: 40KG-120 KG (specific gravity standard is 1)
- Mixing time: 6-10 minutes (special materials are determined by customers)
- Drive power: 1.1KW-1.5 KW
- Equipment material: SS304, 316L, Carton steel etc
- Applicable materials: loose dry powder and crystal particles with a specific gravity of 0.1-1.4, especially for rapid mixing in the same batch.
The double cone blenders are designed for the homogeneous combination of dry powdered and granular materials and is suitable for use in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries for mixing powder or granular materials.
All parts of it that come into contact with the product are made of high quality stainless steel, the support and the rest of the machine are made of carbon steel or stainless steel.
Both internal and external surfaces have a smooth polished finish and thanks to its polished surface and the absence of edges or corners, the unit can be easily cleaned with manual or automatic CIP systems.
Yinda double cone blenders also features high mixing speeds, high homogeneity and easy cleaning. The effective volume for achieving optimum homogeneity is between 35 and 50% of the total volume.
|Working Volume (m3)
Barrel speed (r/min)
Why is Yinda trusted by over 283 particles and powder process manufacturers worldwide?
- Yinda is always manufacturing and supplying double cone blender according to the pharmaceutical industries and different applications that need a combination of more than two mixing of the powders in dry form.
- The whole package of double cone blender is presentable in the wooden casing by Yinda.
- During the manufacturing of double cone blender, there is always an involvement of high-quality materials like stainless steel or carbon steel by Yinda
- Yinda double cone blender provides high-level efficiency and flexibility in the solutions to improve the blending of granules and powder. They are easy to flow and discharge from the outlet.
- There is homogeneity mixing inside the double cone blender that is 70% of the total volume
- Along with the manufacturing, the testing services are also available at Yinda
- Yinda is popular in China and other parts of the world regarding the availability of double cone blenders and different
- The customer care representatives of Yinda are reachable to assist and resolve your queries
- the machinery of YInda facilitate the detailed experiences and latest technologies in terms of the blenders like double cone blender
- Your choice needs to Yinda because the professional team of engineers is specializing in the designing and development sector
Consultants available at the professional level:
- 24/7 consultation is available for free and can assist you in emergencies
- Experience of more than 12 years of abroad businesses in managing the systems of materials in powder form
- Visiting overseas occasionally and skilful in arranging 40 and more exhibitions
- You can contact Yinda any time regarding placing your order for a double cone blender
- The main objective of Yinda is to establish a long-term relationship with the customers in terms of reliability and stability.
- The whole team of Yinda is available to serve you for handling the mixing of powder, including the development process as well.
- Helping all the agents at the regional level for the growth of market locally and increase the sales 10% on an annual basis
- There is always stability in the performance of the equipment.
- The maintenance level is low every time
- The lifespan of servicing is long, and the rate of return is high after investing in the equipment
- Purchasing at Yinda is the straightforward and fast replacement of the products
- Working with Yinda brings innovation and is among the best solutions to process the tasks for your powder
- The main ideology of Yinda is using the latest technologies for processing and using high-quality equipment to deliver the perfect solution for you.
Sensitivity in the manufacturing sector
- All the front-end workers for the productivity make powder making systems reliable with the failure at low-level and unique services
- Even the sales team is highly-qualified and keep working with the skilful technicians, mechanics, and expert individuals of pneumatic along with the electrical ones
Wide range of the services
- Availability of installation on the site, commission, and facility of the training
- Technicians at YInda can even repair and deliver you the spare parts of your product
- Don’t need any maintenance
- All the services keep upgrading, and renovation is the key to success
Double Cone Blender- An Ultimate FAQ Guide by Yinda
Double Cone Blender is designed with unique features that help in mixing and emulsifying various substances.
This Double Cone Blender particularly blends the fragile particles of granules and dry powder that are of different forms and sizes.
This high-class machine has long service years, high safety features (PLC Programming), and easy to operate functions.
To know more about this multifunctional machine, you can read ahead!
1. What is a Double Cone Blender?
Double Cone Blender is versatile, and super-efficient equipment used to mix the granules and dry powders uniformly. Typically, the body of this machine is made up of stainless steel and contains two cones.
Unlike the conventional and traditional mixer, the slant design of this double cone blender removes all dead spots.
By the use of this advanced machine, the risk of spillage is reduced; moreover, the normal blending cycle also minimizes to ten minutes.
This conical machine also has a large capacity, so you can quickly load and unload it – the same port is used for its loading and unloading.
2. What are the Technical Specifications of a Typical Double Cone Blender?
There are numerous features of Double Cone Blender that can be customized according to your need; however, a typical machine is incorporated with the following specifications:
- Usage/Application: Blending
- Style:Double Cone Type
- Design: Mechanical
- Shape: Conical
- Powder Mixing: Blending and Mixing
- Product Type: Granules or Powders
- Capacity:50-5000 Kgs
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Rotation Rate: 30-100 RMP
3. What are the Excellent Benefits of a Double Cone Blender for your Applications?
The Double Cone Blender is equipped with a long list of benefits, and a few of those are stated below:
- Easy to clean and quick to maintain
- Particularly good for smaller particles
- Occupies less space
- Its excellent material does not let any material clogged in
- A massive amount of materials can be handled easily
- Efficiently mix different densities of powder
4. What is the Function of a Double Cone Blender?
This Double Cone Blender homogeneously de-agglomerates different solid particles and then turns them into a smaller and finer mixture.
5. How is a Double Cone Blender Unique in Design and Construction?
Double Cone Blender is a well-crafted machine that consists of a versatile interior and exterior; just like:
- As far as the interior is concerned, there is a cone on a pivot axis, and there are two blenders.
- This design helps in removing the dead space as well as in gravity discharge.
- The external has a shining and high-quality finishing and polish.
- There is no harmful edge or corner.
6. What are the Major Parts of Double Cone Blender?
The following are the significant functions of Double Cone Blender that work together for blending cake mix, flavors, spices, and various other solid ingredients.
- Feeding Port
- Actuating Unit
- Flanged Hole
- Hinged Cover
- Slide/Butterfly Valve
- Intensifier Bars（Optional）
- Integrated Motors and Controls
7. What is the Working Mechanism of Double Cone Blender?
The blender is filled up to two-thirds of its volume; this quantity helps in even and homogenous mixing.
Then you can set the rotation rate; the preferable rate is 30-100 RPM (revolutions per minute). After the tumbling motion, the materials mix up and then discharge from the bottom.
For cleaning and discharging, it can be slanted at the angle of 0° to 360° degrees.
8. What is the Difference Between Ribbon Blender and 3D Mixer?
- The 3D Mixerfeatures an 80% to 90% filling factor, but the filling factor of the ribbon blender is 50% to 60%.
- Just like the filling factor, the mixing degree of the 3D Mixer is also higher than the ribbon blender.
- In the ribbon blender, the material’s position changes when they are dispersed; however, in the 3 dimensions mixer, the material invert and rotate in three dimensions periodically. It tends the material continues to move in an alternating pulsating way.
- The 3D Mixer makes the dispersion and convection in a short time but with more accuracy. Furthermore, unlike the ribbon blender, it keeps its efficiency maintained even in high load factors.
In a nutshell, both are impeccable and competitive machines, but when compared, 3D Mixer wins.
9. What are the Applications of a Double Cone Blender?
This multi-applicable machine can be installed in various industries, such as:
- Ceramic, etc.
10. What Should you Consider Before Buying your Double Cone Blender?
The Double Cone Blender is a one-time investment, so before picking yours, you need to figure out the below-mentioned features/factors:
- Construction Material
- PLC System
- Touch Screen HMI
- cGPM Compliant
- Noise Level
- Dust Removing System
- Charging and Discharging Mechanism
11. Why Should you Prefer Yinda for Purchasing your Double Cone Blender?
Purchasing a Double Cone Blender from Yinda is the best way to make your investment worthier.
Our Double Cone Blender is energy-efficient, cost-reducing, and reliable; additionally, it meets AISI 316, AISI 304, and EC safety standards. Well, you can also get it customized according to your choice.
Except for Double Cone Blender Yinda also provide prime quality Trough Mixer, Pin Mill, V Mixer, Hammer Mill Pulverizer, and a lot more for your industry. Contact us and get your blender at a very reasonable price.
Double Cone Blenders – Complete Buying Guide
In the powder processing industry, double cone blenders are considered to be one of the most hotselling equipment and machines.
Do you know what they are entirely?
In this guide today, we’ll be focusing in helping you understand what double cone blenders are. So, without further ado, let’s head right onto that topic!
What is a Double Cone Blender?
An image of what a double cone blender is
A double cone blender is a type of machine or equipment you use for mixing granules and dry powders comparably. And by that, we mean mixing different types and kinds of materials in order for them to be alike.
It’s tagged and known as double cone blenders because of the two (2) cones that are shaped to be opposite to each other – with one end of the cone being the inlet (feeding port), the other end being the outlet (discharging port).
1-1 YDW series double cone mixer is an efficient dry powder mixer, suitable for mixing powder or granular materials in chemical, food, pharmaceutical, feed, ceramic, metallurgical, and other industries.
1-2 The machine has a simple structure, closed operation, sanitary and pollution-free, and its barrel is made of stainless steel, processed with polishing, which is easy to clean.
1-3 It uses a conventional manual butterfly valve for discharge ,and custom pneumatic control is also available.
1-4 All stainless steel polished, in line with GMP requirements, no dead angle.
1-5 Equipped with waterproof control box, digital timer, overload protection device.
1-6 Automatic shutdown device can be set within the range of 0-60 minutes.
1-7 Easy to operate, clean, and move, very suitable for GMP food and pharmaceutical factories.
Double Cone Blender Drawing:
The double cone mixer is composed of frame, transmission, control system, fixed mixing bin and etc.
The equipment adopts a worm gear reducer with a high-speed ratio, high efficiency, and small volume.
It has a beautiful appearance, good sealing effect, convenient operation, and can also be fed into the biconical container by vacuum feeder or manually, working in a sealed state, no internal transmission mechanism, clean, sanitary, no dead space, in line with GMP requirements.
Yinda double cone mixer is usually a manually operated butterfly valve, pneumatic valve is also for option.
Intensifier bar drawing:
In order to improve mixing efficiency, it is necessary to install a set of intensified agitators inside the cylinder.
When the barrel is rotating and the dry powder is being rolled at the bottom of the barrel, the intensified agitators can separate the dry powder from the left and right sides, thus increasing the mixing efficiency and making the mixing more uniform.
The rotation of the double cone mixer can pose a safety risk if the operator gets too close to it.
It is necessary to install a safety net around the mixer to prevent operators from entering the mixing area. When the mixer is rotating, the double cone mixer will stop working once close to the safety net, protecting the operator.
How Does Yinda Double Cone Mixers Work?
Ideally, double cone blenders work by continuously rotating or spinning the cones continuously.
They usually consist of a mixing chamber and a drive part that are linked together by two (2) cones. The drive part starts the process, and the materials that are being blended are mixed and blended together back and forth over and over again.
Unlike mills, it doesn’t produce fine types of processed materials. Instead, it utilizes the tumbling method to be able to get the materials needed.
For a more detailed step-by-step guide on the workings of double cone blenders work, here’s a quick and simple method:
- The double cone blender will be placed at the loading position or the position where the solids would travel through the inlet or the feeding port.
- After all the solid materials are placed inside the double cone blender, the blender is switched on. This is the time when the double cone blender will be tumbling back and forth multiple times.
- While it’s being tumbled, the liquids are injected and are pushed through the double cone blender.
- Due to this timing, the consistency of the materials inside the blender would be viscous. But, it wouldn’t entirely be viscous, it’ll still remain solid.
- When the right consistency and material is achieved, the blender will turn off, and the vacuum pump will be switched on and activated.
- This is where the sieving of solids will be done so that only the liquid material will remain.
And that’s just about it! That’s how a double cone blender usually works!
What is a V Blender?
A V blender or a V mixer is a type of blender that functions the same way as a double cone blender.
An image of what a V blender or a V mixer looks like
The difference would be the shape and the size they’re in.
With V blenders, the materials or solids would be compressed with each other. They’ll bump into the other particles and materials more frequently.
Since they have more headroom than double cone blenders, the mixing procedure will be faster and more urgent, allowing efficacy and efficiency rates to soar up high!
What is an Octagonal Blender?
From the term alone, an octagonal blender is a type of powder handling machine or equipment that has eight (8) different sides.
Image of what an octagonal blender looks like
The primary purpose of octagonal blenders, akin to other mixers and blenders, is to be able to create a new material through the continuous procedure of mixing and combining different materials.
Unlike double cone blenders, octagonal blenders have a rod with small, but concurring rods along a straight middle line to help with the catching of the materials during the tumble, which will improve the blending or the mixing.
Hod does An Octagonal Blender work?
Other explanations would give you a scientific or a technical approach on what octagonal blenders are.
For our guide, though we’ll give it to you as simple and as easy as possible.
The simple and easy explanation on the working principle of octagonal blenders depends on what it is for. It’s a type of machine that “mixes” or “blends” several solids together, with the aid of liquids.
Overall, the result would be a low-slurry, viscous type of product.
About two thirds (2/3) of the volume of the blender will be filled. The distribution of which materials will depend on what you’re working on.
As opposed to other types of blenders and mixers, the speed or the rotations per minute (RPM) is less. What this does is it keeps the quality of the solids intact; it doesn’t shear or tear through it, it plainly combines and mixes it altogether.
What Are the Uses of Yinda Double Cone Blender?
A double cone blender, which you can use for the mixing or the blending of solids
For a straightforward answer, you’ll want to use double cone blenders to produce solid-solid homogeneous mixtures, which is a process that is fairly common in a wide range of industries and sectors.
We’ll get to that a little bit later in this FAQ guide. For now, let’s try to understand where you usually use double cone blenders.
What is a Double Cone Mixer?
Figure 1 – Example of what a double cone mixer looks like
A double cone mixer is a type of powder handling and powder processing machine or equipment that’s comprised of two (2) cones that are on top of one another.
The purpose of a double cone mixer is to blend and mix two (2) or more types of dry powders and particles together to get a homogeneous mixture.
What Causes Mixing Inside a Double Cone Blender?
The mixing inside double cone blenders is due to the tumbling and the continuous movement of the particles and powders inside the vessel.
Figure 2 – The interior of how double blenders and double cone mixers work
Adding to that would be the helical blades that are installed inside the vessel, which helps in the shearing and the breaking down of the particles.
Overall, the mixing and the blending within a double cone blender is effective, thanks to the combination of the factors and the components that are within the machine itself.
Are Double Cone Blenders Hard or Difficult to Clean?
No, double cone mixers and blenders aren’t actually difficult to clean.
Figure 3 – Cleaning double cone mixers is simple and easy
As a matter of fact, this kind of powder handling machine is considered as one of the machines that’s easy and simple to clean!
Thanks to its large opening and its spacious interior, you won’t find it hard to clean! In fact, the cleaning process can be as easy as this process:
- Fill the double cone mixer with warm-to-hot water.
- Turn on or activate the machine for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Turn it off, and then fill the warm-to-hot water with a cleaning solution.
- Drain the liquid inside the double cone mixer and replace it with clean water for rinsing.
- Check and inspect if there are any fragments or debris of dirt inside the vessel.
That’s how simple and easy it is to clean and to rid your double cone mixers of dirt and debris! Unlike other powder processing and powder handling machines, double cone blenders and mixers are easy to clean and maintain!
Double Cone Mixer Advantages and Disadvantages
Double cone blenders and mixers are versatile machines that are used for mixing and blending various products and materials.
Using them can give you a ton of benefits and advantages, some of which include, but are not limited to:
- They’re able to handle big and large capacities
- You’ll be able to mix whatever type of material or product
- They’re easy and simple to clean
- You will be able to produce homogenous solid-to-solid mixtures
- You wouldn’t have to worry about maintenance that much
On the flip side, you might experience a couple of cons and drawbacks to using them, as well. The primary disadvantages of using double cone mixers include:
- It’s not ideal for fine particles
- It wouldn’t be effective in mixing particles that have large-size differences
- Serial dilution is required if powders are free flowing
- Requires a high headspace for the twin shell or the double cones or vessels
V Shaped Mixers vs. Double Cone Mixers
Figure 5 – Double cone blender (right); V shaped mixer (left)
The most common dilemma that businesses and companies have when it comes to deciding on a mixing or a blending machine would be choosing between a double cone mixer or a V shaped mixer.
While it’s self-explanatory on how both of them works, here’s a quick table that outlines their differences:
|V Shaped Mixers
|Double Cone Mixers
|Part of the tumble blender category.
|Part of the tumble blender category.
|Best for mixing items appropriately in just a short time.
|Ideal for producing or mixing particles and powders homogeneously.
|V shaped mixers are, obviously, shaped in the letter V.
|Double cone blenders have two (2) shells (twin shells) on top of one another.
|Utilizes free flow principle.
|Utilizes free flow principle.
|Ideal for mixing up to 10 different particles and ingredients.
|Ideal for mixing up to four (4) or five (5) particles and powders.
By understanding the table, you’ll easily be able to find and identify double cone mixers from V shaped mixers and blenders! You wouldn’t have a hard time finding out what the best option for you is!
Do Double Cone Mixers Have Agitators and Blades Inside the Barrel?
Figure 6 – Agitators or helical blades inside double cone mixer barrel
Yes, double cone mixers contain agitators that are in the form of helical blades inside the barrels.
These blades are usually found intertwined within the vessel and are used for the cutting or the shearing of the solid ingredients into smaller pieces.
The primary use of these agitators is to ensure that the blending and the mixing process will yield and produce uniform mixtures and particles.
What is the common operating range for double cone blender?
A double cone blender is a type of industrial mixing machine that is typically used for the mixing, blending, and lubrication of dry solids. The common operating range for double cone blenders is between 3 and 5 rotations per minute. This range allows for a thorough mix while still keeping the solids in suspension. Additionally, double cone blenders are designed to operate under vacuum, which can be beneficial for preventing product degradation. While double cone blenders are most commonly used in the pharmaceutical and food industries, they can also be used in other industries such as cosmetics and chemicals.
What causes mixing in double cone blenders?
Mixing in double cone blenders is caused by a variety of factors. The most important factor is the size and shape of the blender. Double cone blenders are typically taller and narrower than other types of blenders, which allows them to generate a strong vortex. This vortex helps to create a homogeneous mix by drawing materials from the sides of the blender towards the center. In addition, double cone blenders often have paddles or blades that help to further break up any clumps or lumps that may be present in the mix. As a result, double cone blenders are very effective at mixing even viscous or thick materials.
Which blender is also known as V cone blender?
A double cone blender, also known as a V cone blender, is a type of industrial blender that is commonly used in the food and beverage industry. Its unique shape allows for efficient mixing of both dry and wet ingredients, and it can handle a wide range of viscosities. Double cone blenders are typically made from stainless steel or other non-reactive metals, and they are available in a variety of sizes to suit the needs of any production facility. While they may be more expensive than other types of blenders, their versatility and durability make them a worthwhile investment for any business that frequently blends ingredients.
How to Find Quality Double Cone Mixers?
Knowing what high-quality double cone mixers are, is one thing, and finding them is another. There are a lot of things that make a double cone mixer high quality, but, among the best and the top things that you always need to consider include:
Specifications and Overall Structure of the Machine
Just like any other type of machine, the specifications of it would dictate the efficiency and the effectiveness of the machine.
We’re talking about specifications like the power requirement, the mesh size, the tumbling speed, and many more!
Features and Added Functionalities
Most double cone mixers aren’t just limited to their purpose of mixing and blending. In fact, the vast majority of them have added features and functionalities that are for other powder handling and powder mixing processes.
It’s imperative to determine if the machine possesses features and functionalities because it can very well influence and affect the price or the cost of it.
Ease of Use of the Control System
In finding a double cone mixer, it’ll be best to identify the control system of the double cone mixer. It can be anything from the ease of use, the user-friendliness, as well as the technicality and the overall complexity of the equipment.
Who would want to use a machine that’s difficult and challenging to understand in the first place?
Manufacturer of the Double Cone Mixer
And last, but most definitely not least is to know and be aware of who the manufacturer of the double cone mixer is.
For double cone mixer suppliers, reputation is everything, therefore, they wouldn’t let or allow bad quality to tamper with their position in the industry.
These are the things that are considered paramount when it comes to double cone mixers. You might have a few other tips up your sleeve – let us know about it!
Which Double Cone Mixer Supplier Can You Trust?
By far, no other double cone mixer supplier matched our expertise and our excellence here at Yinda Machinery. For more than 11 years, we have mastered the art of manufacturing and producing double cone mixers to the extent that we offer our clients custom products.
The vast library of double cone mixers we have beats all other companies and businesses easily. And, the best part about that, is we are effective in communicating to our clients!
What Applications Do Double Cone Blenders Have?
There are tons of different sectors and industries that require the use of double cone blenders of faster, more urgent, and higher quality products.
Some of the industries that find it useful include:
- Manufacturing and Production Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Food Industry
- Animal Food/Feeds/Pet Food Industry
- Cosmetics Industry
- And Many More!
And if you aren’t satisfied with that, here are among the top products you can produce if you decide to use double cone blenders:
- Plastics and Fertilizers
- Fine Minerals
- Pet Food or Animal Feed
- Food Products
- And Others!
What Causes Mixing in Double Cone Blenders?
The mixing in double cone blender machines is due to the slow flow of particles across its vertical plane of axis.
Image of how double cone mixers or blenders function or work
Other companies and businesses decide to add on a deflector plate to enhance the mixing or the blending of the materials inside the cone.
Nevertheless, the continuous motion of tumbling, mixing, and rotating are the primary reasons for the mixing and the combining of the products inside double cone blenders.
What Are the Benefits of Double Cone Blenders?
Double cone blenders are truly an effective means for blending or mixing in whatever industry you are in.
Requires little work from workers after the preparation of the materials needed
Part of the most notable benefits and advantages of using double cone blenders include:
Capable of Handling Large Capacities
Because of its size, it’s going to be simple and easy for the double cone blender to cater to projects and processes that are large in capacities.
As a general rule of thumb, you can mix anywhere between two (2) to five (5) different types of solids in a double cone blender – and you can have weight capacities of up to 50 kgs each!
Easy to Clean
Other than the fact that it’s the best for large projects, double cone blenders are among the few types of blenders that you’ll find simple and easy to clean.
Because of the large space that it has, cleaning it will never be easier! You can simply load up cleaning agents with water, let it spin for a few minutes to hours, and you’ll be good to go!
If you’re not comfortable doing that, you can dismount the double cone blender, and clean it from the inside out!
Require Minimum Maintenance
Because of its simple and generic structure, you’ll be less required to maintain it. Therefore, it’ll be more comfortable for you!
No need to save up for its maintenance, it’s not a high-maintenance product anyway!
Minimum Attrition Guaranteed
It’s fully enclosed and will usually be engineered to be able to have the best (and we mean the lowest) levels of attrition compared to other types of mixers and blenders.
You’ll never worry about spoilage, spilling, and your solids and liquids going to waste!
Those are some of the most common advantages and benefits of using double cone blenders.
Are There Disadvantages of Using Double Cone Blenders?
While you may think that double cone blenders are just there for the betterment of your products, think again!
There are actually a couple of drawbacks and cons that you need to consider, too! They are:
Serial Dilution Might Be Required
One of the reasons why it’s important to keep track of what’s inside your double cone blender is because if the powders are free flowing inside of the tube, a serial dilution will be required to keep them all in the same pace.
And, this would mean large batches – or worse, unwanted or excess production.
Not the Best For Fine Particulate Systems
Since what it promotes is free flowing, it’s not the most ideal equipment if you want a fine particulate system – or products or materials that are extremely small in size like finely grained sand.
If you’re aiming for that and all you have is a double cone blender, you have to purchase add-ons that you can install inside the double cone blender to assist with the blending and mixing.
Requirement of a High Headspace
If you plan on installing a twin shell blender, you might be required to have a higher headspace for it.
Although these drawbacks won’t lead you to the end of the world, they’re something that you definitely have to consider.
Double Cone Blenders vs. V Blenders
We already know the differences between the two, but in this part, we’ll discuss them more in detail.
Here’s an easy and a simple table for your reference:
|Double Cone Blenders
|V Mixers or V Blenders
|Only have one (1) access cover
|Has two (2) access covers
|Operates on a free flow principle
|Operates on an intermesh and division principle
|Can blend and mix 2 to 5 solids
|Can blend and mix 2 to 10 solids
|Can be used in
– Plastics Industry
|Can be used in
– Plastics Industry
Difference Between Octagonal Blender and Double Cone Blender
For one, an octagonal blender is a type of blender that contains eight (8) different sides, where a double cone blender appears to be in a shape of two (2) different cones that are fused and joined together.
Octagonal blenders operate on the slowest speed it can get, while double cone blenders operate on a regular or a moderate speed.
The main focus of octagonal blenders is to produce quality products and materials, not really blending them thoroughly. Double cone blenders, on the flipside, focus on functionality rather than the physicality of the products.
Which Double Cone Blender Manufacturer Can You Trust?
Out of all the many different options you have, working with us here at Yinda Machinery can give a permanent solution to your problem.
Unlike other double cone blender manufacturers and suppliers, we here at Yinda Machinery offer a great deal of excellence and expertise when it comes to our double cone blenders.
For one, we’re skilled and adept to add complementary features and functionalities to our blenders, depending on your needs and requests.
Thanks to our R&D team, we’ll surely be able to meet – even exceed your expectations on the double cone blenders you’ll order.
Buyer Guide for double cone blender: How to select an efficient double cone blender?
When sourcing a new double cone blender for your factory, the following questions need to be asked in order to buy the right specifications :
8-1 What material you want to mix? do you know the product density of it?
(e.g.: 0.5g/cm3; 0.8g/cm3;1.2g/cm3)
8-2 What capacity you expect?(kg/batch or liter/batch)
8-3 What material of double cone blender you want?
Usually, we adopt SS304; You can choose: 1-all carbon steel;2-contact part SS304, other parts carbon steel
What Other Products Do We Offer?
Other than double cone blenders, you can trust us here at Yinda Machinery if you need other powder handling machines such as:
Never experience a shortage on your orders, work with us and get high-quality double cone blenders just as you need them!
Dial us today or shoot us an email, we’ll be more than happy to help you with whatever you need! We can send you a free quotation or a free estimate – all you have to do is reach out to us!